Covid-19 has drastically changed methods of communication since the pandemic began earlier this year. Executives, business owners, and office managers are discovering “new” services that will increase efficiency while their employees work remotely. Zoom video conferencing platform is a prime example. According to The Verge, in December 2019, Zoom had 10 million daily users – by April 2020, that number skyrocketed to an astounding 300 million worldwide. More than ever, businesses need to know which tools will make their teams more productive in this expanded virtual world.
InnvoConsulting has created a list of three of these tools for working from home success and beyond. Each of these services will be broken up into a 3 part series – to keep readers engage and avoid a lengthy read! Let’s get started.
Three essential services that can increase productivity and virtual success are:
- Team Productivity
- Communication Platform
- Digital Workspace Platform
Office 365 is the premier cloud-based productivity suite, preferred 2:1 over Google’s G-Suite platform. Having the ability to create, edit, and share documents anywhere – anytime remotely, with ease makes O365 a winner. Office 365 business standard or premium packages will maximize a companies team productivity.
What are the key differences?
- Business Premium – allows users to download the office suite on up to 5 different computers.
- Business Standard – access to office applications are available only when online.0
How will Office 365 make teams more productive?
- Exchange Email – allows users to connect their custom domain name to Microsoft exchange email platform. Exchange helps you collaborate on your critical documents and gives you a focused inbox that prioritizes important messages and adapts to your work style, so you can get more done–faster.
- Microsoft Teams – brings conversations, chats, online meetings, shared files, tasks, etc. available in one single app and one single interface.
- OneDrive – automatically sync, share, and send important files and documents.
- SharePoint – share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Calendar – create a group calendar or share individual calendars giving access to edit and update appointments, meetings, and other tasks.
The power of Microsoft Office 365 cloud based platform, lifts the limitations of a stationary location. Users can create files, documents, share calendar, meetings, events, and tasks remotely from any location. Employees can collaborate through Microsoft Teams to meet those ever demanding deadlines with great efficiency. Employers need not worry about security sharing proprietary business information when using SharePoint. All-in-all Microsoft Office is a one-stop shop for company’s looking to create a permanent virtual working environment!